Chicopee

Chicopee

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

There’s a storm a-brewin’

Or at least that’s what the radio and TV told me. In anticipation of crappy weather outdoors, I headed for the indoor comfort of a treadmill at the gym for today’s run.

It’s not too often that I’ll run indoors. I definitely prefer to run outside, even in the winter. It’s more enjoyable, more interesting, and more rewarding. Not to mention, I seem to sweat less outdoors (at least in the winter).

So.. I packed up my gym bag and headed out the door for the grueling 2 minute walk to the gym. I got outside and was surprised by the nice mild night with light snowfall. I was a bit disappointed in my choice as this appeared to be great weather for my run, but since I was already on my way, I continued into the gym and did my workout on a treadmill. After completing my run, cooling down, and stretching, I made my way home. I stepped outside into windy, very snowy conditions. I guess I made the right choice after all.

Today’s Run:
Distance: 9km
Weather: N/A (ran indoors)

No comments:

Post a Comment