Chicopee

Chicopee

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A quick late(ish) night run

I had initially planned on running early this morning before work, but when my alarm went off and I get out of bed, I felt light-headed; I went back to sleep.

I worked late today, so I didn’t get home until 8pm. I was hungry by this time, so I ate some dinner shortly after coming home.

I was sitting on the couch, watching the Olympic Games, when at 10pm, I finally decided to get up and go out for a run. I stepped outside at 10:15 and looked at the sky – perfectly clear. The air was relatively calm as well, not like yesterday morning. I started out and enjoyed the quiet night. Not too many cars on the roads this evening, or at least not on the roads I chose to run.

The run was a good one. An easy one. I didn’t push it, I just enjoyed the evening and savoured the sky. It’s not too often one can see the stars in the city.

Tonight’s Run:
Distance: 6.5 km
Weather: –4C, feels like –8C, wind 10 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment