Chicopee

Chicopee

Friday, March 05, 2010

Treadmill Time

After work, it was time for some speed work. I headed to the gym with Ryan and I hopped on a treadmill.

Tonight’s treadmill experience was much more enjoyable than most times I attempt to run at the gym. I tend to get quite bored with running in place, but tonight, for some unknown reason, the time flew by. I was watching TV while running, but that still doesn’t normally counteract the monotony, especially when running for an hour. It was a very pleasant surprise.

So now that I have my speed work for the week out of the way, I get to enjoy some nice runs over the weekend with our expected above normal temperatures and sunny skies! Come on spring, I’m ready for you!

Today’s Run:
Total Distance – 11 km
Warm-up, 1600 m hard x3 with 800 m jogs, and cool

No comments:

Post a Comment