Chicopee

Chicopee

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Starting the new year off right

Today I ran the Resolution Run with the Running Room. It wasn’t a long run, just a short 5K run in the rain, but it was a good way to start off the year.

2010 was a pretty good running year for me. I managed to spend the year injury free, which was my main goal and I also set a couple of PBs in 10K and also the half marathon.

Total Distance covered in 2010: 1353 km

In 2011 I will be expanding my running horizons further with some exciting challenges. So far, my longest race has been the half marathon, but this spring, I will run the Around the Bay 30K road race and the Mississauga Marathon.

The big challenge for this year will be the ENDURrun in August. This event is an 8 day, 7 stage event covering a total of 160 km. I will have to train harder than ever and build up my endurance, but I’m certainly looking forward to it.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment