Chicopee

Chicopee

Thursday, February 07, 2013

A Quick Update

I haven’t posted anything on this blog in months, so I thought today was a good day for a quick little post.

I started a photo update post last week, but haven’t finished it yet. I will hopefully have that done this weekend.

So… it’s Thursday night, which means I was out with Runners’ Choice tonight for a workout. It was hills on Longfellow tonight. I ran from work to the store, as usual, then ran with the group from there.

On the way to the store tonight, there were crows flying everywhere! I had to take a photo to share, so here it is (sorry it’s not very good):

birds

The hill workout consisted of a couple of longer, gradual hills, and one shorter but steeper hill. I did the sequence of 3 hills four times. Total distance covered from leaving work until I was back at the store after the workout was 9.4 miles. I was happy with that, especially since I haven’t really run much this week. It was good to get a decent run in tonight.

And now it is time for me to get some sleep.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment