Chicopee

Chicopee

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Waterloo Half Marathon

This morning at 8:30 am, I started running the Waterloo Half Marathon. It was nice and rainy and it didn’t stop until after I was done. There was wind, there were hills, there was a muddy, puddly, almost pot-holey section near the end. I got a nice cramp in my side a third of the way through (it went away fairly quick) and my hip decided to start to hurt just past the half-way mark (I'm guessing my muscles were mad because of the cold).

It would have been a nice run had the weather been good, but I was really just miserable the whole time as I was wet and cold. I did not PB today. Not in the rain. Maybe next time.

Today’s Run:
Distance: Half Marathon (21ish km, 13.1 miles) – I finished in 2:01
Weather: 7 C, rain, wind 17 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment