Chicopee

Chicopee

Friday, November 25, 2005

A Follow-Up Post

Math Test
I apparently made my one silly mistake that I'm guaranteed to make on any given test. Read something wrong, invert a fraction for no apparent reason or something like that. Anyway, my score for this test was 15/16. 93.75%. I was told this was "great" and "very good" as well as "excellent." I was disappointed that I did something wrong. Oh well.

Wednesday's Interview
The "excellent" from the above paragraph was from the interview on Wednesday. It seemed to go fairly well. I should hear by the end of next week if I am being offered a position.

AND yesterday, as I was sitting at my desk working, my phone rings. I look at the phone and recognize the number as a big rival company. I answer the phone. They were calling in regards to a position I had applied to a couple of weeks ago. They said they "definitely want to meet with me to discuss the position further" and I had my pick of any time on the day they were going to be doing interviews because I was "at the top of their list for people to call" I've never had a request to meet for an interview sound so promising! The interview is also at a building that is approximately 2 blocks from my new place. I'm very excited.

Moving
Tomorrow is moving day. I took today off so that I could get some more packing done and perhaps bring some boxes and smaller furniturish things that'll fit in my car over to the new place. My parents are stopping by today as well, so perhaps I'll enlist them into helping me for a little bit today. But only if they're willing, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's seriously cool. Do you really want to switch companies? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the interviews! And with the moving!
    Happy US Thanksgiving! :P

    ReplyDelete