I ran two races in June, one road race and one trail race. Here's how they went.
June 15th - Road Race - Waterloo 10K Classic (Waterloo Running Series)
- At the 5K mark, I was below my 5K PB
- Finished in a new 10K PR of 45:37, which was 1 second shy of 2 minutes off my previous best 10K
June 21st - 14ish km Trail Race - Heart Lake (5 Peaks Series)
- Tripped on nothing (or something small... who knows?), sliding shoulder first down an ever so slight decline in the second loop, leaving a fair bit of skin on the course
- Finished 10th female, in a time of 1:14:40
- H+P took the top team award!
So there you have it. June in a nutshell.
Now, bring on the ENDURrun!