Chicopee

Chicopee

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sick in the head

You know how I mentioned that I didn’t feel well on Saturday night? Well… I also didn’t feel so great Sunday or Monday for that matter. My head felt like someone was grabbing it and squeezing and my chest felt like I had a pile of bricks on it.

I stayed home from work yesterday and slept. I went for a walk late yesterday afternoon and I had the sweats (it was not hot out). I got a good night’s sleep last night and woke up feeling mostly better this morning. I went to work, still feeling a bit strange, but the chest symptoms were gone. Throughout the day I got progressively better and tonight I felt fine. I felt so good that I went out for a run. An easy run, of course, but a run nonetheless. I just got back and now I’m feeling lightheaded again. Hopefully this will pass soon.

Today’s Run:
Distance: 5.5 km
Weather: 17 C, wind 4 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment