Chicopee

Chicopee

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Running for the Cure


This year, on Sunday, October 1st, I will be running the 5K in the CIBC Run for the Cure. It will be my first official run and is for a great cause.

I am one of 170,000 participants who will all be walking or running on
Sunday, October 1st. Here's where I ask for your help/support... Your donation will be added to the critical funds raised by the Run, and will be directed towards research, education and awareness programs.

Please don't feel any pressure to sponsor me/donate, but if you wish to support this cause, please visit the following link:

Click here to sponser me in this run.

The online donating tool is quick, easy and secure. You can pay by credit card and within 30 minutes, you will receive a tax receipt for any donation that has been successfully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment