Chicopee

Chicopee

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

A new year is upon us. Hopefully it will bring some new adventures and good times. Maybe even a raise or a new job. :)

I hope everyone had a chance to relax over the holidays... I just got that this weekend. I almost forgot what it was like to have a couple of days where there wasn't really anything specific that needed to be done. It was good. I'm looking forward to having a few more of those, although I'm kind of itching to get out and dance soon. Perhaps that will happen next weekend.

Here's to an excellent year for all of us!

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I had those 3 days of nothing. I needed them all.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided that I enjoy relaxing more too. Especially with a good drink. Did I already say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New year nothin'. A new MONTH is almost upon us, and no updates?

    ReplyDelete