Chicopee

Chicopee

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Whoops.

Time got away from me. In my last post, I said I would backtrack and write about June. That obviously didn't happen yet. Since it is now just a couple hours away from the pre-race meeting for the 2014 ENDURrun, I guess I should write something! This is going to be short. Very short.

I ran two races in June, one road race and one trail race.  Here's how they went.

June 15th - Road Race - Waterloo 10K Classic (Waterloo Running Series)
  •  At the 5K mark, I was below my 5K PB
  • Finished in a new 10K PR of 45:37, which was 1 second shy of 2 minutes off my previous best 10K

June 21st - 14ish km Trail Race - Heart Lake (5 Peaks Series)
  • Tripped on nothing (or something small... who knows?), sliding shoulder first down an ever so slight decline in the second loop, leaving a fair bit of skin on the course
  • Finished 10th female, in a time of 1:14:40
  • H+P took the top team award!

So there you have it. June in a nutshell.
Now, bring on the ENDURrun!

No comments:

Post a Comment